Friday, December 12, 2008

"Oh the weather outside is frightful"

Attack of the Christmas meme!

1. What is your favorite Christmas carol/song? Sacred - O Holy Night, Secular - Silver Bells
2. White lights or multicolored? Multis, but I prefer those cool old bubble lights
3. Do you you have a cut tree, live tree or an artificial tree? Artificial, yet the cats still want to eat it.
4. Eggnog, mulled cider, or hot chocolate? I make awesome Mexican style hot chocolate. I lurves it.
6. Do you write a Christmas letter? Nope.
7. Do you like receiving Christmas letters/photos? Sure!
8. What is your favorite Christmas story/movie? Showgirls. Dude, it's totally a Christmas movie. Christmas is going on in the background the whole movie and no one mentions it. There's even muzak carols playing.
9. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? No, but I would like to. Anyone have a recipe for wheat free gingerbread?
10. Poinsettias or holly? I like the simplicity of Holly.
11. Do you display a nativity scene? No. The baby Jesus lives in my heart.
12. Do you bake Christmas cookies? No, but I make marshmallows!
13. Ham or turkey? "Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good." I loves me some ham.
14. In what languages can you wish someone a Merry Christmas (without cheating)? English, Spanish, and German.
15. Do you know all the words to Jingle Bells? I know verses 1, 2, and 4. Verse 3 is kinda self deprecating.
16. Do you put presents under the tree? Definitely
17. How do you eat a candy cane? I start at the straight end.
18. What is your biggest holidays pet peeve? Not enough public caroling!
19. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Stockings. Santa does awesome stockings at the Dydo house.
20. What was the best present you ever got for Christmas? Hmm, when I was little, Santa brought me the perfect cabbage patch doll. That was pretty damn good. Yes, I was a child of the eighties. But the best present I ever got was the day off when I was working in a restaurant that was open on the holidays.
21. Do you open gifts Christmas Eve of Christmas Day? When I was a kid, I got to open 3 on Christmas eve, but now I save them all for Christmas day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

http://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Werewolf-Girl-Martin-Millar/dp/0979663660?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232144563&sr=8-1

Chloe this sounds right up your alley. ! Saw it and thought of you :)